ALL AROUND BALLER WITH FOCUS ON FOOD
3-5 days/week (1 day of the weekend)
Starting time - 1st/2nd week of June
We’re on the look out for a full-time food-focused team member to join our small dedicated and friendly team at Storeroom. Ideally we’d like someone for 5 days/week but can work with 3-4 too.
Some experience in the hospitality industry is essential as is genuine enthusiasm for quality product & great customer experience, and interest in speciality coffee.
You don’t have to be a trained chef but a foodie with good cooking skills and some experience handling food orders within a busy cafe service.
What we’re looking for:
- passion for & appreciation of great food & drink
- friendly & positive attitude, problem solving ability
- resilience & ability to handle a busy service as well as utilise quiet times
- good organisation skills & ability to handle tasks methodically without getting flustered
- working as part of a team with respect and care for your colleagues
- awareness of food hygiene rules
What we can offer:
- competitive pay
- stable daytime working hours
- working within a kind, professional & dedicated team
- working with quality ingredients & local suppliers
- input into menu & recipe development with potential (for the right candidate) to take full lead of our seasonal (mostly) vegetarian breakfast/brunch food menu (aligned with the company’s ethos of sustainability and minimum waste)
- barista & sensory coffee training
- coffee & food on shift as well as coffee supplies for home
If you like the sound of this drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief intro about yourself and why you’d like to join the team